Types Of Vanities For The Bathroom
A vanity in your bathroom is a very important party in your household. You might feel that it is not very stylish as it is not expensive, however, it will easily accommodate to your requirement without any hassle. However, many households only use bathroom vanities as an artistic piece of furniture and not for any use. However, a bathroom renovator might be able to help you choose the perfect vanity that you can use to make your bathroom pretty and be used at the same time. There are many type of vanities that have been made using different types of material and can be made to be recycled wood furniture nowadays. Here are a few of them listed out.
- Pedestal sink – This type of sink is standing freely on its own. It does not take a lot of space and is unisex; therefore, it can be used in any gender’s bathroom. You can place all your things very neatly. These pedestal sinks have different shapes and sizes and you will be able to find the suitable designed based on the colour.
- Free standing – These are a combination of a pedestal sink and the vanity. This will have generous amount of space which can even help you store items that you do not have enough space for in a traditional pedestal sink. They are very pretty to look at as well.
- Wall mounted – These sinks are mounted on the wall, which looks extremely great when you need to save space. However, they are not as durable as the others and can easily be impacted by a middle size force.
- Vessel vanity and sink combo – These are very stylish in comparison to the traditional sink and vanity. As they are very stylish, they are very expensive as well and it does not match all the types of bathrooms that have been built.
- Under-mount – These sinks are very classy but very contemporaneous. They are very posh but need a countertop to made of marble or granite to keep it in place.
- Cabinets – Vanity cabinets are very popular when it comes to purchasing vanities that can be placed freely. They are advantageous as you can store everything and save a lot of space without having to get more furniture to place the rest of your belongings.
Ensure that when you are designing your bathroom, that you consider the spacing of your furniture and toilet amenities so that you can select the vanity very carefully based on the nee and the use. Always get the opinion of the designer and the decorator so that you can make the most out of it. Check this link https://www.bomboracustomfurniture.com.au/timber-vanities-melbourne-sydney-brisbane/ to find out more details.